The challenges you face:
Demanding access requirements
New users require immediate access to your enterprise resources and business users expect convenient access to cloud and web applications across multiple devices.
The challenge is that roles and responsibilities constantly change, and relationships with your company end, but users and their roles are left with the same access privileges, often beyond what they need.
Exposure from creeping or out-dated entitlements
Excessive user entitlements create vulnerabilities that leave your company resources exposed, especially in the case of orphaned accounts. Limiting access reduces productivity because users that genuinely require privileges have to make ad-hoc access requests to your IT staff.
Hackers targeting your Active Directory
Your Active Directory stores and controls all of these privileged identities and it is vital to secure it from becoming an easy target for hackers, activists or disgruntled employees and contractors.
Our comprehensive directory services solutions ensure your users can only ever access what they need
How we can help:
Securion’s expert team of Directory Services consultants will streamline and secure your directory so your business is protected and your users get seamless access to the resources they need.
Our experts approach your directory as a key asset that is targeted for attack because of the credentials and privileges it stores.
Our Directory Services solutions can:
- Improve efficiency by implementing tools and processes that intelligently manage users, roles, access, and self-service password resets
- Open access to applications to properly and securely leverage the directory
- Securely add external users, contractors, vendors, partners, and customers to the company directory
- Eliminate audit deficiencies and improve audit performance
- Implement, salvage, or replace an existing provisioning system
- Migrate you to a cloud based directory
- Investigate and analyze high risk individuals, groups, and situations, as well as compliance violations
- Find and remove orphaned accounts
- Create directory redundancy for disaster recovery
- Implement user self-service
“Securion’s only focus is in trying to help us overcome our security challenges, not trying to sell us another product.
That is why we keep using them.”
– MANAGER OF SECURITY ENGINEERING, FORTUNE 100 FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
of businesses do not know how many orphaned accounts exist within their organization
of businesses do not have a procedure in place to locate orphaned accounts
of businesses have had former employees access their orphaned account at least once
ADFS / FEDERATION SERVICES
Safely grant access to applications and systems to your external partners and customers
AD TO CLOUD MIGRATION
Leverage the scalability and redundancy of the cloud with hybrid, on premise or full cloud-based directory services
AD FOREST & DOMAIN
Let our IAM experts help with difficult changes such as; consolidation, separation, and migration efforts
USER & GROUP POLICY AUDIT
Ensure your users have the right access to fulfill their roles, without increasing your risk of a data breach